Before trading read the SECURITY GUIDE
- What is Hodl Hodl?
- How does Hodl Hodl work?
- Why should I use Hodl Hodl?
- How do I start trading?
- Do I need to download anything to start trading?
- How much does it cost to use Hodl Hodl?
- How fast can I buy or sell Bitcoin?
- What cryptocurrencies are available at Hodl Hodl?
- What fiat currencies and locations are available at Hodl Hodl?
- What payment methods are available at Hodl Hodl?
- Does Hodl Hodl support SegWit?
Security & Privacy
- How secure is trading on Hodl Hodl?
- Are you holding my funds?
- Can a trade still be completed if the platform goes down?
- What are Trusted Devices?
- How does the "Trusted Devices" feature work?
- What is Two-Factor Authentication?
- How do I turn on Two-factor authentication for my Hodl Hodl account?
- What should I do if the Two-factor authentication code generator was lost?
- The site says my 2fa password is wrong. What should I do?
Risks and precautionary measures
- How can I find out more about a user before trading?
- Why should I set a First-trade limit?
- Why is it insecure to release Bitcoin before the payment has been received?
- What precautionary measures can I take when selling Bitcoin?
Account & Profile
- How do I change my password?
- What should I do if I forgot my password?
- What should I do if I did not receive confirmation instructions?
- How do I change my e-mail?
- How can I share my reputation from other P2P trading platforms?
- How do I set up the Telegram Notification bot?
- What do the color-dot indicators over a user's avatar signify?
- What is "Verified" status?
- How do I complete the verification process?
- What is "Strong Hodler" status?
- Can I block another user?
- What does a block on my account mean?
- What does it mean if my account was banned?
- What does it mean if my account was deleted?
- How can I delete my account?
Ratings & Reviews
- What is the rating system and why is it useful?
- How is the rating for each user calculated?
- When can I review another trader?
- What is the referral program?
- How do I invite a user?
- What are the related terms?
- When and how do I get paid for inviting users?
- What is an "Offer"?
- How can I create my own offer?
- How many offers can I create?
- What's the difference between an exchange rate based price and an exact price?
- Are there any limits for offer prices?
- What is the "Offer balance"?
- What is the “First-trade limit”?
- How does the “Stop-loss” feature work?
- What is the "Payment window"?
- What are "Working hours"?
- What is "Type", "Method", "Your instruction name" and "Payment details" in the Payment methods field?
- Should I add a new set of payment instructions every time I create an offer or contract?
- Do other users see my payment details with the description of my offer?
- Can I make my offer private?
- Can I make my offer temporarily unavailable?
- How do I delete my offer?
- What are the different offer statuses?
- Why did my offer become inactive?
- What does "Contract" mean?
- How many Contracts can I create?
- What is the minimum amount of Bitcoin I can buy or sell?
- How are the fees paid?
- How can I find out the associated fees before creating the contract?
- How do I set the fee for the release transaction?
- Which fee applies if the counterparties have different fees?
- What is an Intermediary fee?
- How much does it cost to use Hodl Hodl in Trezor Suite?
- What is the payment password?
- What's the difference between an account password and a payment password?
- How do I change the payment password?
- What are the different contract statuses and what do they mean?
- How and when can I cancel a contract?
- What happens if the contract was cancelled?
- What happens if the seller sent the wrong amount to the escrow address?
- Funds have been sent to the escrow address, but the confirmations are taking too long, is it possible to speed up the process?
- The buyer is not sending the funds and the bitcoins are locked in escrow. What should I do?
- What does "deposit transaction ID" mean?
- What does "release transaction ID" mean?
- What is the Bitcoin address entered in my Dashboard settings used for?
- Can I change my Bitcoin address while I'm engaged in a contract?
- What is considered a "High volume trade"?
- What should I do if the contract's status is disputed?
- How are disputes resolved?
- Does it affect my reputation if the contract is being disputed?
Educational videos about Hodl Hodl trading platform and related topics you can find by clicking link.