- What is Hodl Hodl?
- How does Hodl Hodl work?
- Why should I use Hodl Hodl?
- How do I start trading?
- Do I need to download anything to start using the trading platform?
- How much does it cost to use Hodl Hodl?
- How fast can I buy or sell Bitcoin?
- What cryptocurrencies are available at Hodl Hodl?
- What fiat currencies and locations are available at Hodl Hodl?
Security & Privacy
- How secure is trading on Hodl Hodl?
- Are you holding my funds?
- What is 2fa?
- How to create a 2fa password for Hodl Hodl?
- What should I do if I lost my 2fa password?
- The site says my 2fa password is wrong. What should I do?
Account & Profile
- How do I change the password?
- What should I do if I forgot my password?
- What should I do if did not receive confirmation instructions?
- How do I change my e-mail?
- How can I share my reputation from other P2P trading platforms?
- What is the “Trusted Devices” option?
- How does "Trusted Devices" feature work?
- What does the green/grey/yellow dot or indicator over a user's avatar mean?
- What do the "Verified" status mean?
- What kind of advantages do "Verified" status have?
- How do I complete the verification process?
- Can I block another user?
- What does a block on my account mean?
- What is the referral program?
- How does it work?
- Where I can find referral dashboard?
- When and how do I get paid?
- What happens if I didn’t provide a release address?
- Where can I see earned amount?
- Who is the "Referrer", "Joined User", "Referree", and "Active Trader"?
- For how long can I use referral program and to earn the commission?
- How long does a user remain my “Referree” for?
- Do I get paid if my referree didn’t pay any commission on the trade?
- What happens if two of my referrees trade with each other?
- What happens if two referrees trade with each other, but they both have different referrers?
- What are the benefits of referring new users, besides earning a commission from each referree I make?
- When can I become a referrer?
- Will my referree receive any bonus by registering with referral code?
- Are there any limits for a user on Hodl Hodl trading platform?
- Why are limits needed?
- What kind of limits are there on Hodl Hodl?
- How can I know which limit level is applicable to me?
- Can I see other user’s limit level on Hodl Hodl trading platform?
- Can my limit level be downgraded?
- Can the limits and conditions mentioned above be changed anytime?
- What does "Offer" mean?
- How many offers can I create?
- What is the difference between exchange rate based price and fixed price?
- What is a price expression?
- Make your own expression
- Does the offer price have a limit?
- What is the "Offer balance"?
- What does "Payment window" mean?
- What does "Working hours" mean when creating a new offer?
- What is the difference between "payment type", "payment method", "payment method instruction", and "details"?
- Should I add a new set of payment instructions each time I create an Offer/Contract?
- When do users see my payment details and description of my offer?
- Can I make my offer private?
- May I make my offer temporarily unavailable, and not delete it permanently?
- How do I delete my Offer?
- What are the different offer statuses?
- Why has my offer become inactive?
- Site says "сontract amount can't be greater than offer balance" however, offer balance is enough to create a contract for the specified amount. What should I do?
- How do I use filters on the Bitcoin buy/sell pages?
- What does "Contract" mean?
- How many Contracts can I create?
- How do fees work?
- How does a multisig escrow address work?
- What is the minimum amount of Bitcoin I can buy or sell?
- What is the payment password?
- What's the difference between an account password and a payment password?
- How to change the payment password?
- What do the different contract statuses mean?
- How can I cancel the contract?
- What happens if the contract was canceled?
- What happens if seller sent the wrong amount to the escrow address?
- I sent Bitcoin to an escrow address, but the site doesn't see the transaction. What should I do?
- The buyer is not sending the funds while Bitcoin is locked in escrow. What should I do?
- What should I do if a contract is being disputed?
- What does "deposit transaction ID" mean?
- What does "release transaction ID" mean?
- What is the Bitcoin address I enter on my dashboard settings used for?
- Can I change my Bitcoin address when I'm engaged in a contract?
- What is considered a "High volume trade"?
- Does Hodl Hodl support SegWit?
- How to set up Telegram Notification bot?
- What payment methods are available at Hodl Hodl trading platform?
- Can I suggest a new payment method be added to Hodl Hodl?
- What’s the process of adding a new payment method?
- Where can I find the status of my request?
- What is "Payment method has been merged with another one"?
- Why can’t I find a payment method, if I know it’s available at Hodl Hodl?
Educational videos about Hodl Hodl trading platform and related topics you can find by clicking link.